Small businesses remain underserved by financial institutions, especially in terms of digital capabilities.
“Credit unions that prioritize small businesses’ needs and provide the digital, self-service capabilities they need to succeed will be well positioned to deepen and grow member relationships.” – https://www.cutimes.com/2022/11/18/5-steps-for-credit-unions-to-better-serve-small-businesses/
5 ways Credit Unions can step up and better serve small business members:
- offering services tailored to small business needs
- streamlining digital account opening and onboarding
- providing sophisticated self-service capabilities
- prioritizing payments with a higher level of security and accuracy
- putting financial wellness at the center by providing personalized guidance and messaging.